Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Balance and Composure

I should not be blogging. I should be working. At least I'm honest.

This past year has been quite a whirlwind. My girlfriend moved to DC, so I don't have to spend as much time traveling to see her in Boston. This has given me the opportunity to pursue new hobbies. I'm back in school and I've also been attending more Freemasonry meetings (two Blue Lodge meetings this month) with a strong intention of attending more. I'm planning to enter a triathalon in June and am training as such. I also tried my hand/legs at downhill skiing this weekend and definitely want to pursue that again this winter and hopefully for more winters to come.

But I still feel like something is missing. I feel like I need to be creating something. Photots, maybe. Graffiti and music both seem like other areas with low barriers to entry. I've managed to coop up my creativity long enough.

And I want more tattoos!

1 comment:

  1. Triathalon? I play real sports -- I'm not trying to be the best at exercising.

    -G.S
    http://georgeschick.com

    ReplyDelete