Wednesday, January 19, 2011

This Is Happening

In case you were wondering:

1. I'm on the road to grad school, taking a Macroeconomics class at GWU (gunning for a 4.0!) which will likely be followed by Econometrics, Microeconomics, and some sort of public policy course before I would start next fall. Still have to take the GRE and write everything and get letters of recommendation. But we're moving.

2. I passed that WIPO class a few months ago. They're supposed to send me a certificate in the mail, which I will promptly frame and hang in my office if/when they do.

3. Still doing stuff for Dying Scene. It's wearing on me, though. I'm kind of over it.

4. Getting back into Masonry and Lambda Chi Alpha. About time.

5. I started caring about the way I dress in, like, September. I now own nicer shoes, sweaters, and pants, and ties. Also I wear a tie to work every day.

6. Considering buying a Nook, Kindle, or iPad. Mostly just want to read books/comics on it it. Leaning towards the iPad. Not buying anything anytime soon, but keeping an finger on the pulse of things.

7. Started reading comics (kind of again). Working on The Boys, Preacher, The Walking Dead, Y: The Last Man, and Sin City.

1 comment:

  1. If you're digging clothes now, check out J. Press downtown:

    http://www.jpressonline.com/stores.php

    Also, say hey to Geoff Cleveland from the LCA DC Alumni Association for me.

    G Schick
    http://georgeschick.com

    ReplyDelete